Alaina Nicole

Alaina Nicole

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stress; it's ugly

I have so many things to say, that I don't know how to say it.

I feel all jumbled. School is crazy, work is crazy, family is crazy... all the time. Crazy. I lost my phone, again. I also don't have a whole lot of money. & I miss my family... etc. It just sucks. Oh my gosh & I also want to paint but I never get that far. :[.. I've been so jumbled that I don't know what to draw either... I think my brain is just getting induced with so much information its farting everywhere. haha... Don't quote me on that. But seriously. I need to relax it feels like. But then I never feel fully relaxed... it's crazy business.

Oh & I'm planning on another tattoo. "Spaur" with my grandpa's signature of it. He was a beautiful writer & it means more if it was his handwriting. I'm going to get it on my left arm, outside of my bicep, going up the arm. It's gonna be cool!

Oh & then yay, I also probably have to spend more money to get a new phone... since it miraculously disappeared Friday night. The last I had used it was 11pm while I was in my bedroom... well I just layed my phone on my bed, but there were other people were there. I searched everywhere and I cannot find it. I don't know if someone took it or if I'm blind or something!!!!! I'm so pissed. I've lost my phone, agaaaaainnn. Is this punishment for something or what? This sucks. I feel so, unable to talk to my family and friends. & there's a lot of those!!!! ... but if someone did take my phone, I have no idea why they would... I don't really mess with anyone. I'm pissed as hell tho now! :[

Stress sucks. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment