Alaina Nicole

Alaina Nicole

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thinking...

School just sucks on Wednesdays. And I ended up waking up late today too. Last night was the first night I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in a while, and I slept in? That's silly. I think 8 hours is too much for me. Oh well. I don't really care on Wednesdays. As long as I get my stuff done!

But tonight might not be that awesome either. Me and Hailey are supposed to take out our insanely quiet roommate for her birthday. I suppose it might be fun. It just sucks that she doesn't like to do anything me and Hailey do. It's strange how we got placed with her in our apartments. Once again, oh well! Hailey and I will be moving out soon. And we will be living with 2 pretty sweet cats. :]

So, I think my thinking process has grown to an insane amount. I think it's good though. I feel like Albert Einstein. But I don't have much proof for my thinking. Is it possible for some random person to be as great as Einstein, or Da Vinci was? They were amazing thinkers. I think they didn't get much school either. Pretty sure Einstein didn't finish high school, but he somehow became a genius?... Now I might be getting a big head here, but what if my thoughts are really so amazing that I come out to be like the masters? I suppose it's possible. But how does one know if they are great? Before people became famous and became known for what they've done; they were doubted. Einstein was doubted A LOT. I'm sure Da Vinci was. I know Raphael; everyone thought he was a bum. He didn't go out much, he was ugly, and he stunk, but he was good. Humans now look at these old masters as amazing... Will people 100 years from now think that my ideas are amazing? & I mean, my life isn't close to being over yet either... if I live at least 50 more years... then 50 more years of crazy Alaina stuff... man. This is going to be crazy but it's going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Well, sleep is also important. So it would be best to have ample sleep and just organize the things you would need to do for the day...Daniel

    ReplyDelete