Alaina Nicole

Alaina Nicole

Thursday, May 19, 2011

SUMMERTIME!

Recap over the last 2 weeks:

Lazerfest: AWESOME. Hailey Luann and I made the album cover of the Green gallery on the Lazerfest website. lazer1033.com. We got to be right in front of Stone Sour and I got to yell to Corey Taylor that I loved him. I also got on top of 2 different guy's shoulders and I went metal-head crazy for about a good 5 seconds. :] I love Lazerfest! It lets my inner wild child out. I'm totally going again next year.

Finals are also this week. Yay! The school year is almost over. It's been fun but it's also been pretty exhausting. I'm ready to just work at Dairy Queen for a while and have the greatest summer ever! I hope my summer is filled with fishing, bonfires, bbq's, and all that good stuff! Summer is my favorite season. I love going outside and smelling freshly cut grass and bbq food. Oh man. That's the best. And also not having to wear a jacket! Getting tan, and having a great time with your friends doing what ever.

We are also moving into our townhouse on May 27. I can't wait! Then we can get the heck out of the apartments we are at right now. It's going to be amazing! Hopefully we will have tons of fun being out of school, livin' in a townhouse, getting paid, and you know the rest.

Be sure you hit me up this summer, and we will have the best time of our life! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment