Alaina Nicole

Alaina Nicole

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Music and LAZERFEST

Sooo. I've been pretty gosh dang excited today.
Lazerfest is in 11 days. Dang straight. I loved Lazerfest last year. And now this year, my Hailey Luann and Pfeifer are coming with from Omaha. And I'll also have a few other cool people from Pella! That should be 'hella' fun!!!

I believe I might try to crowd surf. Sure, it's not supposed to be allowed in concerts. BUT IT'S AWESOME. And who doesn't like crowd surfing? Old people. Yeahh. Eat that! I just loved the rock atmosphere last year. Drinking, fun, music, friends, tattoos! Hell yeah!

I'm totally a rocker type of person. But I have grown to like rap more since college. There is a lot of rap in Omaha compared to whats in Iowa. People are more gangster in Omaha; it's rubbing off on me. But that's okay. It's all good. Omaha is just making me more hood. Even though it's pretty awesome here, I totally miss Iowa some times. I know we're just 'Idiots Out Wondering Around.' But, at least we have a good time! Haha. I never knew about these Iowan insults till I moved here. And I think it's just downright silly. I mean, haven't y'all heard that Iowa is where the tall corn grows? So, F!@# YOU HUSKERS. :].... Naw just kiddin'. But seriously, Iowa's better. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment